Abstract Submission Now Closed
Call for abstract submissions have now closed. The scientific committee is currently reviewing the abstracts. You will be notified of your outcome by the end of May.
All accepted abstract presenters will be provided with a registration code to access the early bird registration rate.
Call for abstracts open
Wednesday 15 December 2021
Call for abstracts close
Friday 6 May 2022
All abstract submissions must be received electronically through the online submission portal. Use the submit now button to start your submission!
- Please note that all correspondence will be sent to the email address you provide when uploading your abstract
- Applicants whose abstract is accepted must be a registered attendee.
- A link will be sent to the main author to register. Any costs incurred remain at the responsibility of the presenting author.
We welcome delegates to submit their abstracts for the 2022 ASM under the following categories:
- Neuro oncology
- Solid tumours
- Non malignant haematology
- Transplant and cellular therapy
- Patient experience
We encourage you to submit abstracts from all disciplines and fields, including basic and translational science, clinical care, psychosocial impact and late effects.
We welcome submissions across all patient age groups, and encourage junior and senior investigators to submit their research.
The top 3 abstracts submitted will be selected for presentation at a plenary session.
Prizes will also be awarded to the best abstracts in the following categories:
- Junior investigator – clinical
- Junior investigator – basic and translational science
- Allied health
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the abstract review committee to ensure the quality and compatibility with the conference.
- Abstracts will be reviewed on a competitive basis and successful applicants will be notified accordingly.
- The final decision on acceptances and on publication and presentation formats are at the discretion of the abstract review committee.
- Successful applicants will be required to display the poster at the conference utilising the standarise poster template
- They must be available to stand by their poster to discuss the poster findings as required during the meeting breaks
- Posters can be printed on paper or fabric and/or laminated and we recommend using Velcro to mount material on the panel as poster boards will be Velcro compatible. by individual presenter.
- Posters will be displayed on free-standing horizontal boards. Your poster space allocation is AO size, portrait (1189mm high x 841mm wide – maximum size).
- Presenters are required to hang their posters prior to the Morning tea on Thursday 28 July 2022.
- Posters will be available for the duration of the conference.
The printer we recommend is listed below;
- All abstracts submitted must be original work and cannot be previously presented in any form, unless agreed in writing by the Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author
- Successful abstracts will be published within the Local Organising Committee’s discretion.
- Should you prefer that your abstract NOT be published, please advise the conference secretariat.
- All successful applicants are required to register for the conference and pay the registration fee.
- All presenters are required to register within 2 weeks of receiving their notification
- Any abstract that does not comply with these specifications may not be accepted for review.